Curated Photostream Instructions
Participating in the curated photostream is easy and open to everyone. To submit your work for consideration, please read and abide by the following.
The dates given below are the date that the Photostream is scheduled to publish. Submissions close two days prior to publication.
All images submitted to the curated photostream should follow these guidelines. If these guidelines are not followed your images will not be eligible.
- Size your photo appropriately. We recommend 1800px on the longest edge, and saved 72dpi/ppi
- Important - name your file as follows: title_cameraandlens_artistname.jpg. If your submission does not contain an artist's name it cannot be used.
- Your file must be a jpeg under 20MB.If your image does not comply, it will not be considered.
- Only submit ONE (1) image unless the curator has specifically stated that you may submit more than one.
- Please do not submit the same image to more than one open stream or an image that has recently been featured.
Information regarding resizing images is available on the Adobe website, here.
currently open SUbmissions
LUCY WAINWRIGHT, curator: My next curation is March 26. For this Photostream, I would like you to think about SURRENDER. And everything that it means to you. You may submit your image here.
ABIGAIL CRONE, curator: My next Polaroid Roundup curation is April 2. There is no theme but, as usual, only instant film images will be considered. You may submit your image here.
RUBY BERRY, curator: My next curation is April 9 and there will be no theme. You may submit your image here.
MARC NAGAINIS, curator: My next curation is April 16 and at that time I'll be looking for images on or about the theme "Rebirth". Our spring is coming around in my part of the world. With it comes rebirth and rejuvenation. Lets see how you interpret this and what you got. Do your worst. Submit your image here.
ELLEN GOODMAN, curator: My next curation will be "Bowie & Outer Space." Not looking for photos of Bowie and/or Outer Space per se (though, if you have those, we'd sure love to see them!), looking for photos that reflect how you feel when thinking about Bowie and Outer Space. So, dial up some David Bowie, think about outer space, his music floating around in outer space and submit an image that reflects how you feel. Don't overthink it -- just send a photo that reflects what comes to mind. You may submit your image here.
Rules and Fine Print
- You retain all of the rights and ownership to the photographs you submit.
- There's no compensation provided for the submission of photos. A link will be displayed to your work when appropriate.
- Submissions are permanent. Given the volume of submissions the photos are permanent once they have been posted. These cannot be removed in the future, so please take that into consideration.
- Unpublished submissions are not kept on file.
- Have fun. This is an opportunity to grow as an artist and inspire the community around you.
We do not accept any submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines above. All images must be properly formatted and submitted as .jpg attachments. We do not accept portfolio links, zip files, WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox, or any other hosting for image submissions.