Curated Photostream Instructions
Participating in the curated photostream is easy and open to everyone. To submit your work for consideration, please read and abide by the following.
The dates given below are the date that the Photostream is scheduled to publish. Submissions close two days prior to publication.
All images submitted to the curated photostream should follow these guidelines. If these guidelines are not followed your images will not be eligible.
- Size your photo appropriately. We recommend 1800px on the longest edge, and saved 72dpi/ppi
- Important - name your file as follows: title_cameraandlens_artistname.jpg. If your submission does not contain an artist's name it cannot be used.
- Your file must be a jpeg under 20MB.If your image does not comply, it will not be considered.
- Only submit ONE (1) image unless the curator has specifically stated that you may submit more than one.
- Please do not submit the same image to more than one open stream or an image that has recently been featured.
Information regarding resizing images is available on the Adobe website, here.
currently open SUbmissions
LUCY WAINWRIGHT, curator: My next curation will be July 23 and the theme is "Motion." MOVE ME. You may submit your image here.
ABIGAIL CRONE, curator: My next Polaroid Roundup will be July 30 and the theme is "Someone You Love." You may submit your image here and please remember that my streams are Instant Film only.
RUBY BERRY, curator: My next curation is August 6 and there is no theme. You may submit your image here.
MARC NAGAINIS, curator: My next curation will be August 13. The dog days of summer. Show me how you manage to relax and kick back at this time of year, wherever you are. Do your worst, show me your best. Submit your image here.
Rules and Fine Print
- You retain all of the rights and ownership to the photographs you submit.
- There's no compensation provided for the submission of photos. A link will be displayed to your work when appropriate.
- Submissions are permanent. Given the volume of submissions the photos are permanent once they have been posted. These cannot be removed in the future, so please take that into consideration.
- Unpublished submissions are not kept on file.
- Have fun. This is an opportunity to grow as an artist and inspire the community around you.
We do not accept any submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines above. All images must be properly formatted and submitted as .jpg attachments. We do not accept portfolio links, zip files, WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox, or any other hosting for image submissions.