Curated Photostream Instructions
Participating in the curated photostream is easy. To submit your work for consideration please do the following:
- Visit the current week's curated selection which can be viewed below
- Locate the instructions for submitting in the last paragraph of the post intro
All images submitted to the curated photostream should follow these guidelines. If these guidelines are not followed your images will not be eligible.
- Size your photo appropriately. We recommend 1800px on the longest edge, and saved 72dpi/ppi
- Important - name your file as follows: title_cameraandlens_artistname.jpg
Information regarding resizing images is available on the Adobe website, here.
Rules and Fine Print
- You retain all of the rights and ownership to the photographs you submit.
- There's no compensation provided for the submission of photos. A link will be displayed to your work when appropriate.
- Submissions are permanent. Given the volume of submissions the photos are permanent once they have been posted. These cannot be removed in the future, so please take that into consideration.
- Unpublished submissions are not kept on file.
- Have fun. This is an opportunity to grow as an artist and inspire the community around you.
We do not accept any submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines above. All images must be properly formatted and submitted as .jpg attachments. We do not accept portfolio links, zip files, WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox, or any other hosting for image submissions.