Curated Photostream Instructions
Participating in the curated photostream is easy and open to everyone. To submit your work for consideration, please read and abide by the following.
All images submitted to the curated photostream should follow these guidelines. If these guidelines are not followed your images will not be eligible.
- Size your photo appropriately. We recommend 1800px on the longest edge, and saved 72dpi/ppi
- Important - name your file as follows: title_cameraandlens_artistname.jpg. If your submission does not contain an artist's name it cannot be used.
- Your file must be a jpeg under 20MB.
Information regarding resizing images is available on the Adobe website, here.
currently open SUbmissions
AMY JASEK, curator: My next stream is January 2018, with the theme of Hope. Submit your image here.
MARC NAGAINIS, curator: My next stream is January 22 and the theme is "Darkroom Work." You may submit your image here.
LUCY WAINWRIGHT, curator: My next curation will be January 29. For this Photostream, I would like you to consider this quotation from 13th C poet and scholar Rumi. "Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place." You may submit your image here.
ABIGAIL CRONE, instant film curator: My next stream is February 5 and the theme is "Liminal." Remember that my streams are for instant film only. You may submit your image here.
RUBY BERRY, curator: My next curation will be February 12 and there will be no theme. You may submit your image here.
Rules and Fine Print
- You retain all of the rights and ownership to the photographs you submit.
- There's no compensation provided for the submission of photos. A link will be displayed to your work when appropriate.
- Submissions are permanent. Given the volume of submissions the photos are permanent once they have been posted. These cannot be removed in the future, so please take that into consideration.
- Unpublished submissions are not kept on file.
- Have fun. This is an opportunity to grow as an artist and inspire the community around you.
We do not accept any submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines above. All images must be properly formatted and submitted as .jpg attachments. We do not accept portfolio links, zip files, WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox, or any other hosting for image submissions.