Artwork you submitted to NSEW Volume 3 has been chosen to be included in the FSC's first group Exhibition this August in the U.S. at the Kranzberg Arts Center in St. Louis, MO August 5th-27th! Out of nearly 500 photographs, yours is one of 37 chosen to be printed for the exhibit. 


Important information and instructions:

General Info:

Exhibit Dates: August 5th-27th, 2016
Opening Reception: Friday August 5th, 2016
Location: Kranzberg Arts Center Incubator, 501 N Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO
Photos and info on the gallery can been seen here:

To ensure consistency across the work, we are having the photographs printed through Each photographer is responsible for the cost of printing and mounting. Please submit payment via the link below and note that payment is due by Monday May 30th. Should cost be an issue, please let Cameron or Ellen know via email ASAP so we can discuss options. 

The FSC will also be offering to make the work available for purchase, should you wish to sell your work. The gallery charges 10% of the sale price, the remaining 90% would be split with 45% of the proceeds to you and 45% going back to the FSC to pay for the cost of the exhibition.

Return of Work: 
If you would like your work shipped back to you after the exhibition, you will be responsible for the cost to do so but, we can gladly arrange delivery of your art.